Mosaic 2017 is just 4 weeks away! June 1st, 2nd & 3rd. The Irish Pavilion will be at the Caledonian Curling club once again. (more…)
We have passports available for sale for Mosaic 2017!! If you need a passport we would be happy to sell you one. The Irish Club of Regina gets a cut from every passport we sell, so we would appreciate you buying them before Mosaic from us or at least purchase them from us at our pavilion. (more…)
Posted by Kenton de Jong on March 9, 2017
St. Patrick’s Day is approaching, and with it comes the annual tsunami of green rimmed glasses, shamrocks and sequins. Although it has always been a popular holiday, St. Patrick’s Day has seen enormous growth thanks to Regina’s proud Irish community. READ THE REST HERE
St. Patrick’s Day Family Dinner and Dance
Saturday, March 18th, 2017 at The Travelodge – 4177 Albert St.
- Cocktails from 5.30 to 6.30 p.m.
- Dinner at 6.30 p.m.
- Dance at 8.00 p.m. Music by D.J. – Garth Wright.
Menu – Prairie Classic Buffet
- Roasted Angus Beef with cognac flame and five peppercorn gravy
- Black pepper and maple glazed turkey breast with herbed turkey
- gravy and homemade stuffing
- Stuffed Cabbage rolls
- Pan-fried perogies with caramelized onion butter sauce
- Lemon and garlic roasted potatoes
- Fresh medley of seasonal vegetables
- House spring baby leaf salad
- Classic Caesar salad
- Southern bliss potato salad
- La Taqueria quinoa salad
- Selection of fresh seasonal vegetables and dip
- Fresh hand-cut seasonal fruits
- Chef’s dessert table featuring a gourmet cheesecake selection, variety of cakes, pies, parfaits and squares
Adults $25.00, Children 12 and under $10.00, Children 5 and under free.
Non Members (full price):
Adults $45.00, Children 12 and under $22.00 and 5 and under free.
*Memberships had to be purchased by December 31st to qualify for the reduced rate.