Mosaic June 1, 2017
Pavilion Hours: Thursday - 5:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. Friday - 5:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. Saturday - 2:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. Passport Prices: Adults (ages 13 to 59 years) - $14 Youth (ages 6 to 12 years) - $9 Seniors (ages 60+) - $9 Children (ages 5 years and under) - Free Bus…
- Mosaic Volunteers Needed - Mosaic 2017 is just 4 weeks away! June 1st, 2nd & 3rd. The Irish Pavilion will be at the Caledonian Curling club once again.
- Mosaic Passports for Sale! - We have passports available for sale for Mosaic 2017!! If you need a passport we would be happy to sell you one. The Irish Club of Regina gets a cut from every passport we sell, so we would appreciate you buying them before Mosaic from us or at least purchase them from us at our...
- February 2017 ICR Newsletter - Click on the image to view the latest newsletter.
- Four Places to Embrace Regina’s Irish Community - Posted by Kenton de Jong on March 9, 2017 St. Patrick’s Day is approaching, and with it comes the annual tsunami of green rimmed glasses, shamrocks and sequins. Although it has always been a popular holiday, St. Patrick’s Day has seen enormous growth thanks to Regina’s proud Irish community. READ THE REST HERE
- St. Patrick’s Day Family Dinner and Dance - St. Patrick’s Day Family Dinner and Dance Saturday, March 18th, 2017 at The Travelodge – 4177 Albert St. Cocktails from 5.30 to 6.30 p.m. Dinner at 6.30 p.m. Dance at 8.00 p.m. Music by D.J. – Garth Wright. Menu – Prairie Classic Buffet Roasted Angus Beef with cognac flame and five peppercorn gravy Black pepper and maple...